Business Administration jobs, Project Management jobs,
To be responsible in the implementation of projects within the existing constraints in order to meet strategic business objectives and to the satisfaction of the project owners, users and all stakeholders.
The role holder is expected to work on either business specific or groupwide projects and is responsible for planning, executing, evaluating and performing change management according to the respective methodologies, schedule, scope and budgets. The incumbent is expected to onboard and manage project teams, ensuring quality control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Plan the project which will include; defining the scope, developing work plan and schedules, determine the required resources and set objectives and measures in consultation with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Staff the project which will include; selecting the delivery team and or champions with appropriate skills for the project activities in consultation with the project owner and business units manage project staff according to the established policies and practices;
- Implement the project which will include; Executing the project according to the project plan, develop records to document project activities, monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and review the quality of the work completed with the project team;
- Manage the integrated change control process by creating awareness of potential changes to the baseline scope of the project that may require the initiation of the change control process, understand and communicate to the project owner and the Governance Committees the impact the changes to the project and initiate the change control process in order to get necessary approvals then re-baseline changes to project schedule, scope and costs;
- Evaluate the project through ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality and evaluating the outcome of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Perform change management process through undertaking change impact assessment, develop change characteristics and organizational attribute assessments which will enable adequate preparation for change, managing of the change and reinforce the change.
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management or in a related field
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Part qualification in relevant professional field in PMP, PMI-ACP or PRINCE and PROSCI
- Relevant experience 2