Who is this course for?
This course is designed to build the skills of project officers and coordinators working with a range of organizations to gain practical resource mobilization knowledge and strategies. Organizations may include international non-governmental organizations (INGOs); national NGOS; national and international faith-based organizations (FBOs); and, smaller, grassroots community-based organizations (CBOs) that provide different services to its intended beneficiaries.
The goal for this course is for the trainee to gain a basic knowledge and understanding on the various topics, strategies and approaches to resource mobilization. The course is also intended to guide the officials and staff of the CSO to strategize and also plan and develop resources strategy and raise funds by taking into account the exiting environment to support the cause of the organization.
To qualify for your official certificate you must study and complete all modules and the course assessment. This is a pathway to global certification.
This course has the following 5 major objectives:
- To enhance trainees understanding of resource mobilization for organizational sustainability.
- To help trainee develop strategies for mobilizing resources to meet the mission of their resource demands of the organizations.
- To enhance the skills of trainees to prepare effective and/or wining proposals as a tool for resource mobilization.
- To provide tools that community-based organizations (CBOs) and civil society organizations (CSOs) can use to mobilize resources.
- To change the ways that CBOs and CSOs think about resource mobilization and grant proposal writing
- To show the ways about the variety of foreign and domestic resources that are potentially available to the sector, but have not been adequately researched, attempted, or mainstreamed by them.
The course take approximately 10 – 15 Hours. If you take 1 hour per day, you will be through in 2 weeks. Since the course is online you access the courses online, anytime, anywhere using a computer, tablet or phone.
Get the Course at 50% off
Get started on the Project Monitoring & Evaluation at an offer price of Ksh 14,999 each which is 50% OFF. (Was Ksh 30,000 Now Ksh 14,999).
Pay in installment: 1st installment Ksh 7,499 at the start and the rest before the assessment. Use Lipa na Mpesa – go to buy goods and enter Till No. 715732. We will then set up your account within 30 minutes
In addition to the course you pick you get the following services Free
- Professional CV Writing
- Sample Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Profile Guide
- Online Interview Coaching
- Job Placement and Recruitment
* if you had paid for any of the services above, the course will cost you less what you had paid. e.g if you had paid Ksh 1000 now the course will cost you Ksh 13,999.
Call: Daniel Mutuku, Courses Instructor on 0732 209795
|Module 1: Resource Mobilization.|
|Introduction to fundraising and resource mobilization||00:00:10|
|What is Resource Mobilization?||00:30:00|
|What is fundraising?||00:15:00|
|What is local resource?||00:15:00|
|Foreign VS Domestic Resource Mobilizations||00:05:00|
|Foreign Resource Mobilization||00:15:00|
|Domestic/Local Resource Mobilization||00:00:00|
|Alternative Resource Mobilization Approaches||00:30:00|
|Principles of fundraising||00:30:00|
|FRM Revision 1||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Grant Proposal Writing for Fundraising and Resource Mobilization|
|Why do we write a grant proposal?||00:15:00|
|The project Cycle Management for Writing Grant Proposal||00:15:00|
|Components of a Grant Proposal||00:15:00|
|Step 1 – Before You Write||00:30:00|
|Step 2 – Writing the Proposal||00:30:00|
|Step 3 – Before Sending Your Proposal to funding Agencies||00:15:00|
|FRM Revision 2||00:00:00|
|Module 3: Methods of Resource Mobilization|
|Positioning Your Organization for RM||00:30:00|
|Developing a donor map and Resource Mobilization Plan||00:30:00|
|Resource Mobilization Plan||00:20:00|
|Donors Grid and Criteria for Donors Assessments||00:29:00|
|Donors Screen shots and Donors Expectations||00:30:00|
|SWOT Analysis: A Great Strategic Planning Tool||00:30:00|
|FRM Revision 3||00:30:00|
|1. Proposal Components Checklist (for US-AID funded projects)||00:15:00|
|2. Resource Mobilization Checklist||00:15:00|
|3. Resource Mobilization Action Plan: Sample||00:15:00|
|Module 4: Assessment|
|Protected: Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Assessment||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.