Sales and Marketing jobs, Business administration jobs, Administration jobs Secretarial jobs, Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,
- We are seeking to recruit 4 technicians to our dynamic team. The technicians will be responsible for supporting the technical team in our Nairobi branch. They will ensure quality maintenance, quality installation and service of electronic security systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out maintenance and service of electronic security systems such as Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Electric Fence, Intercom, Electric Gates and Fire systems.
- Ensure all upgrade requirements are reported to clients and to the supervisor in writing through job cards and also informed verbally.
- Ensure security of client’s property and tidiness of the premises while attending to the assignment.
- Responsible for sorting the reported issues within the quoted time.
- Responsible for problem escalation and communication to supervisor as required.
- Must keep the reserve of all the necessary maintenance items and carry the required tools at all times.
- Respond to and fix systems, application problems and issues during times of high volume.
- To handle technical complaints from the client.
- To educate the clients on how to operate their systems.
- To report any client requirements to the office immediately.
- Fill a job card for each assignment attended indicating the work covered and any necessary observation regarding alarm coverage adequacy.
- To prepare detailed technical reports after attending incident scenes.
- Ensure all equipment are fully in function when on-site, if not then follow up action should be implemented.
- To carry out any other tasks as may be directed by the Management.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A Degree from the Technical University of Kenya in a relevant field with a proven experience as a maintenance technician.
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security-driven technology solutions.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the electronics field.
- Working knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Needs to hold a motorbike license with a minimum of 3 years riding experience, or a willingness to undergo motorbike training.
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- A sound working knowledge of security best practices and legislation affecting the security role.
- Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication skills.
- A very good knowledge of technology-driven security solutions as well as a willingness to continually upgrade that knowledge.
- To build strong a strong support system for clients and collaborate with internal teams for exceptional customer experience and to achieve key sales deliverables through coordination, reporting, processing compliance and pricing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling all sales queries received via the telephone, email, walk-in, etc.
- Log in sales queries on Fresh Sales and monitor team performances
- Timely preparation of quotations and follow ups to ensure high closure rate
- On Time preparation and submission of sales weekly and monthly reports with inferences
- Coordination of confirmed/ongoing jobs with the respective departments
- Preparation and timely delivery of quotations for queries received via the telephone, walk-in and from other departments and ensure follow-up on the quotations within the stipulated timeframe
- Maintenance of all records, documentation and files in Sales Department
- Follow up on all service contracts with new clients via the respective Sales Executives
- Ensure all External E-mails received are responded to within 24 hours
- Address any misuse of Company resources, ensure optimum utilization of resources being cost sensitive and reduction of waste in the department
- Adherence to systems and processes of Securex
- Hold regular meeting with sales staff and manage motivation levels
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, support, appraise and train sales personnel
- Any other duties allocated to you.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- 3- years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Has the ability to quickly learn and comprehend various market dynamics.
- The Technical Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the service aspect of the tracking team by ensuring closure of all technical issues raised by the client. The incumbent will liaise with client to schedule jobs while coordinating with various departments at the back office to complete assignments.
- Daily scheduling of technicians for the daily service planned.
- Scheduling of quarterly services for clients with annual maintenance contracts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and inquiries assigned Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- To ensure that all customer complaints are satisfactorily recorded, managed, and resolved within twenty -four (24) hours. Follow up on all service contracts with the clients. Updating client database in liaison with the tracking desk.
- Work closely with Tender Team to close sales in the allocated accounts Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies during sales processing.
- Management of all operational and client requirements in liaison with the relevant departments. Conducting systems training for clients. Carry out customer satisfaction surveys and recommend action plans to improve on the weak areas.
- Compiling the assigned incidents on the Daily Service Schedules per zone.
- Closing of any received quotation approvals from clients and raising picking slips accordingly
- Prepare client and internal reports on schedule whether daily, weekly, or monthly and upon request.
- Maintain and observe the prescribed department SOP in carrying out day to day activities.
- Carrying out regular client visits and responding to client queries through walk-ins, on calls and email ls and timely submission of reports as per the agreed schedules.
- Follow up with the technical department on job completion and commissioning to clients.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFIACTIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or Technical Management
- 3 Years’ of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and keenness to details
- Possess a solid customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and academic credentials and to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th November 2023. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.